Table of Contents
- Curtis Institute of Music Archives
- Zimbalist, Mary Louise Curtis Bok, 1876-1970
- Mary Bok charity printed materials
- MSS 47
- Date [inclusive]
- 1.0 Linear feet (1 photo box)
- Scope and Content
- The collection contains programs, brochures, stationary, and other printed materials for local charities with whom Mary Louise Curtis Bok was involved.
Identification of specific item; Date (if known); Mary Bok Charity Printed Materials (MSS 47), Curtis Institute of Music Archives
Mary Louise Curtis Bok was a philanthropist from Merion, Pennsylvania, who was president of the Settlement Music School 1914-1923 and of the Curtis institute of Music, which she founded in 1924.
Curtis Institute of Music Archives 2016
1726 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
The collection is open for research.
The scrapbook (including loose materials) was found among the papers of Mary Louise Curtis Bok, kept at the Curtis Institute of Music.
Related archival materials
Correspondence concerning charities in which Mary Louise Curtis Bok Zimbalist was involved can be found in the Founders Papers (AD 1). Additional printed materials for the Settlement Music School and the Curtis Institute of Music may be found among the Mary Bok Settlement School Collection (MSS 39) and the Curtis Institute of Music Scrapbooks (SC).
Controlled Access Headings
- Charity organizations–United States–Pennsylvania–1910-1930
|Printed materials for the Curtis Institute of Music (loose) c. 1924||1|