Table of Contents
- Curtis Institute of Music Archives
- Jane Hill Meyer collection
- MSS 05
- Date [inclusive]
- 0.45 Linear feet (1 archival box)
- The Jane Hill collection contains correspondencee, photographs and memorabilia relating to the Curtis Institute of Music, its faculty and students.
Jane Hill was the school’s registrar from 1926 from 1961. After she retired she maintained a close association with the school and was a frequent contributor to the Curtis Institute of Music Alumni Association newsletter.
Curtis Institute of Music Archives 2016
1726 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
The collection is open for research
The collection was a gift from the Jane Hill Meyer Estate.
Photographs of William Kincaid were integrated with the Photograph Collection. Loose Curtis programs and publicity materials were moved to the Programs, publicity, and promotional materials (PB). Publicity materials and memorabilia relating to alumni and faculty were moved to the Vertical files collection.
Controlled Access Headings
- Bok Zimbalist, Mary Louise Curtis
- Meyer, Jane Hill, 1905-1984