Table of Contents
- Curtis Institute of Music Archives
- Arthur Bennett Lipkin memorabilia collection
- MSS 34
- Date [inclusive]
- 0.02 Linear feet (1 folder)
- The collection includes correspondence, programs, and photographs.
Arthur Bennett Lipkin studied violin at the Curtis Institute of Music 1924-1925 and was a violinist with the Philadelphia Orchestra before he became conductor of the Birmingham Symphony Association in 1949 (later the Birmingham Symphony Orchestra, presently the Alabama Symphony Orchestra). He retired from this position in 1960,
Curtis Institute of Music Archives 2016
1726 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
The collection is open for research.
The provenance of the collection is unknown.
Controlled Access Headings
- Lipkin, Arthur Bennett, 1902-1974
Photos and memorabilia 1944-1973